Monday, May 3, 2010

Do you know why you have dry skin?

Do you have dry skin? Do you ever wonder why your skin is so Dry and why it's so hard to replace the moisture in it?

If you’re like me you may have thought it was because you got too much sun when you were younger and basically baked all the oil out of your skin.

Or, maybe you think it is due to your diet. Then again, you think maybe it's a gland problem.

Whatever the reason for dry skin, it itches.

I scratch my skin with my fingernails, I scratch with my toes, I scratch my itchy back up against a door jam, I use a back scratcher, I have even used a tree with rough bark and as a last resort my wife gives me a back scratch!

No matter how it happens, dry skin can almost drive you crazy.

To alleviate the dryness and itching, I have used one of thousands of products you can buy to eliminate dry skin and itching. Moisturizers, hand creams, body oils, bath oils, Corn Huskers Lotion and Udder cream (this is for when you’re really getting desperate).

But I discovered all of these lotions and potions are just temporary fixes.

As soon as they soak in, get rubbed off or get washed off, it starts all over again. What could be worse? I'll tell you what could be worse.

Imagine that you are sealing in the very cause of your dryness with your lotion and potions. OMG How is that possible?

I'm sure you know the effect most chlorine treated pools have on your skin. Regardless of where you live your municipal water supplies are treated with chlorine - and of course, chlorine dries your skin out.

So, after you shower or take a bath, you encase the chlorine on your skin with lotions and potions which just continues to dry out your skin. And the cycle continues ... day after day... week after week.

Here's how you can learn more about the harmful effects of chlorine in your tap water and how you can get the best shower in the world that is free of chlorine.

http://www.lifeionizer.com/lifegivingwater/life-products/filters/shower-filters/257-wellness-shower

No comments: